× Members

Why have all my previous posts been deleted?

More
2 years 4 months ago #266094 by Loubylou
Why have all my previous posts been deleted?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #266100 by BIS
Hi Loubylou

`As far as I am aware they have not been deleted. I can see them. Click on your name highlighted in blue and it should take you straight to them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 4 months ago #266102 by Mr B

Hi Loubylou

`As far as I am aware they have not been deleted. I can see them. Click on your name highlighted in blue and it should take you straight to them.

BIS

Hi

I don't actually need to see my posts atm but as this has been raised as an issue I thought I'd try to see them, I also tried with a few other members' handles. In all cases no posts were visible! This does happen from time, I suspect it is a system glitch and when this has happened before members' posts eventually become visible again. I suspect BIS is able to see the posts as she is a mod but that all non-mod members are currently unable to see their previous posts! So you are not alone Loubylou, your posts like other "non-mod" members cannot be viewed by you at the moment but you should eventually be able to see them again. Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Mr B

More
2 years 4 months ago #266109 by Gary
Hi Mr B

There is a error with the system, I believe it was when it had an update a while ago.

When I click on your name in blue, I can only see the first page of posts, subsequent pages I cannot see.

If you cannot see even the first page then it may be due to an issue with your history, if you have any issues, please contact the back office: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for help.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr B

More
2 years 4 months ago #266112 by RJC
Just for info, I can see all my past posts. (on Safari browser)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr B

More
2 years 4 months ago #266114 by Gary
Hi Becca

Thank you for that, can you see past the first page of previous posts?

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.