× Members

LCWRA

More
2 years 4 months ago #266098 by Andrew
LCWRA was created by Andrew
hi
although there are no automatic conditions to get LCWRA, i believe that if you have an illness/disease that can cause a substantial risk to urself or others then you can be put into this group and awarded an enhanced payment, without having to go for an assessment, does anyone have any experience of this or how to go about it? also i started handing fit notes in around April and i am still waiting to go for assessment, if i am found to be LCWRA can i claim backdated money, i know theres a 12 waiting period, if that took me up to July can i claim Aug-Dec as i was waiting so long for assessment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #266113 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic LCWRA
Hi Andrew

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You are correct, have a look at our guide for claiming WCA, page 21.

In order to qualify for the Support Group you need to;

* meet one or more of the relevant descriptors, or
* meet one of the associated Exceptional Circumstances rules.

The Support Group descriptors and the Exceptional Circumstances are listed in the Claiming ESA guides in the members area.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.