× Members

ESA medical

More
2 years 5 months ago #266273 by Mamadoo
ESA medical was created by Mamadoo
Hi all.
Just to let you know I have an ESA medical at the job centre just before Christmas!
I made my claim in February.
Is face to face back everywhere now?
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #266287 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA medical
Hi Mamadoo

I am not aware that Face to Face is back everywhere, infact you are the first person since Covid-19 that I am aware of on this forum who is having a Face to Face assessment.

I have read in our newsletter that Face to Face is being re-introduced for some claimants.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 5 months ago #266296 by Gundamgirl
Replied by Gundamgirl on topic ESA medical
(Mod people maybe you can delete the post with the wrong date please)
Sorry I meant to put I had my medical at begining of September face to face, I'm in Scotland. Then got a phone call from work coach? about a week later telling me they'd updated their systems since they've been working from home etc and it's now better and easier for claiments and they were phoning to say that they were starting back everything up, just checking in with me. Seems they were too late and I'd already been for my medical assessment and I hadn't heard anything from them since I filled in my form feb/March 2020 except 2 letters saying with amounts and dates they'd pay me. They kinda went oh and said that was so I wasn't left with no money during the pandemic. I got my final letter back in October.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.