× Members

Camly's new ESA thread

More
2 years 2 months ago #266616 by LilacGem
Camly's new ESA thread was created by LilacGem
Ugh, it's that time again. ESA reassessment due imminently. Nothing's changed at all this end, so am hoping to just copy my answers from last time which was successful without a F2F.

but I notice there is a new guide since i filled in my last ESA50 (in Feb 2020)

Am hoping there is a note somewhere on what, if anything, is different in the new guide, as i'm too ill to read the whole guide again?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #266704 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Camly's new ESA thread
Hi Camily

I'm sorry, but we don't have a sheet that says what has changed. Sometimes it is obvious such as guidance regarding what has happened to assessments due to COVID

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

More
2 years 2 months ago #266864 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Camly's new ESA thread
Ok thanks.

When you fill in the ESA50 online how is it submitted? Is it simply printed off & posted in the envelope with your evidence etc as normal, or does it get submitted online somehow?

I'd like to do fill it in digitally this time because all the answers are typed out so can just be copy/pasted, but bit nervous as have always hand written on the form they sned out in previous years.

More
2 years 2 months ago #266869 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Camly's new ESA thread
Hi Cemily

I am not aware that you can send a completed UC 50 on line at this moment in time. My understanding is that you have to print it off and send it in with supporting documents. Always send it off by recorded delivery and do not send in original documents, send copies as you will not get the original ones back.

You can now complete a PIP form on line, that started from the begining of January, although it had been running in certain pilot areas.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267086 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Camly's new ESA thread
Thank you so much.

I see from the ESA50 that it asks for CAPITAL LETTERS. The entirely of my submission, which is long (because of having 3 different fluctuating conditions), is all typed up ready to copy (it's the same as it's been the last 3 reassessments which put me straight into into SG), so carer is planning to copy/paste it all into the new form online & then we will print & post.

But it's not typed in CAPITALS! ....Do you think it will be ok for it not to be in capitals with it being typed? I'm assuming that the request for capitals is about legibility, so lower case typed should be ok? If it has to be retyped into upper case letters that will be a huge job, but i dont want to be marked down if they will take umbridge because it's not typed in capitals. What do you think?

More
2 years 2 months ago #267108 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Camly's new ESA thread
Hi Cemily

If you are typing then it does not have to be in capitals, they only ask for capitals if you are hand writing the ESA50 as some hand writing is very hard to read, I know as I struggle to read my own at times ;)

So you are ok to send it as it is. Let us know how you get on.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.