× Members

Telephone assessment

More
2 years 3 months ago #266801 by Imuyatwa
Telephone assessment was created by Imuyatwa
I had my assessment today and I'm still reeling hours after!
The whole assessment took 2hrs and 17mins! My head hurt and I was completely wiped out at the end.
Now have to wait 8 weeks as per text message I've received this afternoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #266808 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Telephone assessment
Hi Imuyatwa,
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a gruelling experience. Over 2 hours does seem somewhat too long!
Make sure that you phone DWP in a couple of days and ask for a copy of the report which is a called PA4. If the decision will take 8 weeks you should have plenty of time to go through the report and note down if there are any errors.(One would hope there are none given the fact that the assessment took so long!) If the report is incorrect you could phone DWP again and briefly explain the errors. Say you are NOT making a mandatory Reconsideration request at this time but need the decision maker to be aware of important errors. (You can then make a MR request after the actual decision if needed, later.)
Let us know how you get on.
Our fingers are all crossed for you.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267088 by Imuyatwa
Replied by Imuyatwa on topic Telephone assessment
Thanks for those very helpful suggestions.
I have received the report today and I'm very glad I followed the advice on this forum to record!
The inconsistencies and inaccuracies are par on course to how assessors behave.
I will call as suggested to make them aware of my disagreements and possibly get a MR.
Thanks again.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.