× Members

Pip tribunal

More
1 year 11 months ago #269357 by jarnold
Replied by jarnold on topic Pip tribunal
good morning

update
I got CAB involved and they wrote a response to the court and reasons for my case not to be struck out ,they said there was a legal error in December 2016 which entitled me to more points on mobility planning a journey.
this morning w3as my tribunal with a district judge,

they agreed and said there there was a legal error with my case and have granted me 12 points win planning and following route from 1st February 2017!!!

I am over the moon to say the least , just waiting on my letters. The fact the DWP wanted my case thrown out refused to admit they were wrong and the district judge has overturned their decision and gone in my favour.

I am so happy , and relieved, it is over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse, denby, AliBee, Raph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #269364 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Jazzie

Many, many congratulations on your win at appeal. That is wonderful news. Well done you for fighting on when the DWP were so determined to throw your case out. Hopefully, you will soon receive a substantial amount of money paid into your account!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarnold

More
1 year 11 months ago #269375 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip tribunal
Hi jazzie,
Brilliant news. It goes to show that persistence is the key!
Well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jarnold

More
1 year 11 months ago #269401 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic Pip tribunal
Well done for seeing it through.

All good wishes

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.