× Members

At Last - MR Decision

More
2 years 2 months ago #267384 by Lynno1981
At Last - MR Decision was created by Lynno1981
Hello
After last week’s discovery that my husband’s MR request had not been looked at due to being incorrectly logged on the system. We received a telephone call from DWP on Friday, my husband was not available for the call so they spoke with me as I’m down as his representative, 10 minute call to go over the same info we had previously submitted! They are changing their decision and awarding Enhanced for Daily Living. The reason we asked for this is my husband’s conditions have changed and he now needs assistance/support rather than being able to use an aid. I’m not sure if they have agreed with all the challenges but he previously scored 10 points. We are just relieved that after 11 months this is now sorted. Thank you all for the support and guidance papers I used the MR suggested template which helped so much to keep to the facts. Just waiting on the letter now confirming everything then we can eventually stop thinking about it.
Please pass on our thanks to the team. Lynno

Lynn
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank, denby, Gaddy, Gary, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #267393 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic At Last - MR Decision
Hi Lynno

Congratulations. This is great to hear. A relief for both of you.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 months ago #267402 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic At Last - MR Decision
Hi Lynno,

WOW! Congratulations after such a mega wait! I think I always knew you would get there but never expected it to drag on for so long.

It's nearly four months since my result and to think we were seemingly neck and neck at one point.

Anyway, you can both relax now and forget about it.

All the best,

Kind regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynno1981

More
2 years 2 months ago #267442 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic At Last - MR Decision
Excellent news. Thank you for sharing your story.Well done.
LL26 

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.