× Members

MM judgment for leap

More
2 years 1 month ago #268616 by Natalie
MM judgment for leap was created by Natalie
Well I just got a call from pip and I’m over the moon to say they are giving me back the 2 years worth of money that I should of received.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268629 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MM judgment for leap
Hi Natalie

That is so good to hear after all this time. Many, many congratulations and well done for persevering with it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 1 month ago #268632 by Natalie
Replied by Natalie on topic MM judgment for leap
Just goes to show if you keep pestering them and point it out in black and white the rules they do actually listen. So I would say to anyone who thinks they meet the criteria don’t give up.
I didn’t realise how much money I had lost out over that period just over 3k and to not have to go through mr and all that it’s amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julia, denby

More
2 years 1 month ago #268740 by KatyB
Replied by KatyB on topic MM judgment for leap
Please please explain what MM and LEAP is as I don't understand what you mean.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #268752 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MM judgment for leap
Hi Katy B The LEAP review is where the government reviewed cases to see whether some claimants had been deprived of money which they were entitled to. The initials refer to one of the cases www.supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2017-0215.html BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by BIS.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268762 by Yawning
Replied by Yawning on topic MM judgment for leap
I got a letter saying they couldn't pay me anything because my award decision was at tribunal and they can't overturn that.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.