× Members

MM judgment for leap

More
2 years 1 month ago #268765 by Julia
Replied by Julia on topic MM judgment for leap
Glad to hear you have been successful with your award under the Leap Review for MM.

I am now at waiting for Tribunal to decide after Dwp haven't even acknowledged let alone ignored new evidence to show I need social support when meeting people f2f. I was given conflicting advice on what to include in my MR which failed. No clear reasoning, just vague use of the law which didn't actually apply to my case. There are so many discrepancies which I have highlighted in the hope that I am believed when my day in court comes......or Dwp give in before hearing date issued.

What they have put me through is unbelievable though for them I would call it normal service!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268776 by latetrain
Replied by latetrain on topic MM judgment for leap
Hi Yawning

The letter was correct.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 1 month ago #268779 by latetrain
Replied by latetrain on topic MM judgment for leap
Hi Julia

Unfortunately you are not alone, I must come across your situation 3 - 4 times a day

Quite often the DWP will contact before a Tribunal hearing date with an offer, most claimants will accept the offer rather than having their day at the Tribunal, and I cannot blame them.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #269749 by sarah
Replied by sarah on topic MM judgment for leap
Wow, congratulations
Im so happy for you xx

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.