× Members

PIP tribunal

More
2 years 1 month ago #268656 by Red
PIP tribunal was created by Red
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update to assure people who are exhausted; things can go your way at tribunal, keep going after what you deserve.

DWP assessment scored me 0 points
DWP MR scored 2 points
PIP tribunal first tier scored 20 points.

Would like to thank LL26 particularly for responding to my last post- regarding section 12 8(b) and Autism/ADHD. The tribunal took this information very well. So thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rambling Ted, denby, Gary, smonkey, LL26, Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268664 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP tribunal
Hi Red

Many congratulations on winning your tribunal - that is really good to hear. Glad you found LL26's advice so useful on Autism/ADHD.

So glad you won!

BIS

TAGS: @RESULT @PIP @TRIBUNAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 1 month ago #268667 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP tribunal
Hi Red,
Thank you for your kind words. I'm so pleased that your appeal was successful, and my advice was helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: smonkey

More
2 years 1 month ago #268669 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP tribunal
Congratulations Red on your result, and thank you for the feedback.

Feedback is always welcome as it does encourage members who have lost the will to live to carry on and fight their corner.B)

Gary

More
2 years 1 month ago #268739 by Lymie
Replied by Lymie on topic PIP tribunal
Fantastic to hear this. Any chance a link to the advice discussion could be provided please? Would be really useful for me.

More
2 years 1 month ago #268766 by Waxwing
Replied by Waxwing on topic PIP tribunal
Hello Jeanie Moir

I dont know what information you are looking for but ifit is the advice given by LL26 then this forum post might be what you are looking for?? www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...ctions-notice#267971

Hope that is helpfull
Waxwing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.