× Members

PIP review results

More
1 year 11 months ago #269842 by Hetty2017
PIP review results was created by Hetty2017
Just want to say thank you to the guides , I sent in my review with as much detail as if it was my first claim as suggested by Gary, had a letter yesterday enhanced for both again extended for 6 years this time. No phone assessment or face to face and incredibly I sent the form registered on 20th April got the decision on 27th April. I can breathe for a few more years now, thank you Gary and mods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #269856 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP review results
Hi Hetty2017,
Brilliant news! I'm glad that the guides were of use. Thank you for sharing your news
Well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hetty2017

More
1 year 11 months ago #269860 by Hetty2017
Replied by Hetty2017 on topic PIP review results
Thank you, I was worried as many of my clinics had been closed through covid, We did explain all this in my form, with letters added from the telephone consultations from my medical team. All I can say is if you get the review, just go through it as if the person reading it knows nothing about you or your conditions, and once again I enclosed all evidence going back from 1996, even though they may just be interested in recent evidence, my conditions havn't changed from 1996, just the whole stressful experience of having to complete this form again made me ill. it made me feel better letting them know how inhumane I find the whole PIP system. This was the fastest decision I have ever had, we worked out it took three days, looking at the date on the letter they sent back. The guides are exceptional and I'd encourage anyone to subscribe and use them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS

More
1 year 11 months ago #269861 by mcmanicman
Replied by mcmanicman on topic PIP review results
blimey how quick, still waiting 7 months here for my review.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.