× Members

ESA to UC

More
1 year 10 months ago #270186 by foxie
ESA to UC was created by foxie
Hi im a bit confused about the groups transferring to UC,
Im on ESA ( support group) in all my letters it says Income related and they are paying some contribution aswell , so would I HAVE to go on UC when it comes to my area ??
I get a disability premium too thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270215 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA to UC
Hi foxie

All legacy claimants will have to apply for UC when they receive a Notice letter from the DWP asking them to do so.

As a word of warning, there may be a number of scam emails floating about by trying to rip people off, it happened during covid-19 so just be wary when responding to any emails you recieve on line.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Invisible guy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.