× Members

PA4

More
1 year 11 months ago #270209 by robert1111
PA4 was created by robert1111
Hi there, sorry i wrote a previous post regarding the 48hrs before asking for a copy of the report. I have just tried again but still, no joy, this time they said i should wait till the end of next week before i ring back up> Is it normal that it takes this long? as I am a getting really nervous and just wondering if the report hasn't been completed yet should i be worrying?

robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270220 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PA4
Hi robert1111

We have heard on the forum on a number occasions when it has taken more than 48 hrs, we have also heard from members who have received a text message the same day as they had the assessment, so it does vary.

48 hrs is the norm, but it would depend on the day of the week when you had the assessment, if you had the assessment on a Wednesday I would advise you to contact the following Monday.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 11 months ago #270227 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PA4
Hi robert1111, if it takes too long you can protest that it is
"not fit for purpose"
[if you don't like what you read] because it was not written in a timely manner, ie the assessor had time to forget what took place.
Best wishes,
Denby

More
1 year 11 months ago #270292 by robert1111
Replied by robert1111 on topic PA4
thank you for the replies, its much appreciated. I have just contacted pip again and they are still saying they haven't received it , i had my assessment on monday morning at 9am so what should i do? just keep ringing each day to ask if they have it? how long would you leave it before you starting protesting about it?

Grateful Regards
Robert

More
1 year 11 months ago #270295 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PA4
Hi Robert1111

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. I would keep trying next week, and hopefully, they will tell you they have received it. If they have it - you could put in a formal complaint, or you could wait until the DWP get it and you have seen the report for yourself. If you find as others have done that the report has lots of errors - eg things you never said, or looks like it was all cut and paste then you have a stronger argument to make your formal complaint. I hope this doesn't happen, but one member a few months back, had to have a second assessment, but their complaint was upheld because they successfully argued that their assessment had been mixed up with someone else and the assessor was not able to give an accurate reply.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.