× Members

UC LCW Appeal

More
1 year 11 months ago #270244 by Notyniki
UC LCW Appeal was created by Notyniki
Hi there,

My mandatory reconsideration decision came back yesterday as decision unchanged - they find me capable for work. I have requested the full decision maker report and fully intend to appeal and go to tribunal.

My question is....can I lodge a basic appeal then go on to gather evidence and flesh out my appeal whilst waiting for the tribunal? Or does all information and evidence for the appeal have to be included before the month deadline?

Many thanks, Nik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270275 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic UC LCW Appeal
Hi Notyniki

You can send further supporting documents as you get them, remember to send the supporting documents to HMCTS and not to the DWP.

You will get a copy of your supporting documents from HMCTS with page numbers stamped/written on them. You need to add these to the bundle of documents you should have already received.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.