× Members

leap review

More
1 year 10 months ago #270265 by cw
leap review was created by cw
not sure if you can help. is there any organistaions legal or otherwise that deal with leap review cases. i tried in the past to get my 2016 claim looked at as i still believe im entitled but was told i was out the time period to have the claim looked at despite leap being looked at from 2016. i have mental illness long term and need someone who can put my case to them. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270278 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic leap review
Hi clair

I would contact your local Welfare Rights Organisation; you can find your local Welfare Rights Organisation to help you with advice by clicking on the link below and putting in your post code, it will then come up with a MAP with a list of agencies. advicelocal.uk lawcentres.org

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.