× Members

asking for a phone assessment

More
1 year 11 months ago #270272 by freddey
asking for a phone assessment was created by freddey
hi.

i am waitng to hear if i am to have a assessment for my pip review.

are they starting the ftf assessments now and could i ask for a phone assessment instead, because my last assessment was a ftf , and it was a ordeal for me as i suffer with osteoarthritis in spine and both knees.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270277 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic asking for a phone assessment
Hi freddey

We have heard that face to face assessments have restarted but it is not the norm, most assessments are telephone assessments.

If you have sent in enough supporting documents then you could have a paper assessment.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: freddey

More
1 year 11 months ago #270287 by freddey
Replied by freddey on topic asking for a phone assessment
thanks for the reply
i have sent as much evidence as i can, because of covid most of it evidence from my last review in 2019, i am 65 and am hoping for a paper based assessment but because i receive enhanced in both i have this feeling they are going to try and take some of the award from me before i reach pension age early 2023.so if they ask for a ftf can i ask for a phone assessment

More
1 year 11 months ago #270298 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic asking for a phone assessment
Hi freddey

I am not aware of claimants having a F2F as per norm, most claimants at this moment in time are phone assessments.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.