× Members

Sent in evidence after phone assessment

More
1 year 11 months ago #270296 by Calico8678
Sent in evidence after phone assessment was created by Calico8678
Hi, I had my pip assessment last month and the woman was very rude.
I phoned for a copy of my report and I have zero.

I didn't send in my evidence but after my phone assessment I managed to send new evidence of a really good report which details my conditions better.

I phoned up and they have received it and it's with the case manager.

My question is will they take this into account and are they able to give me points that the HP didn't from my report?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270305 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Sent in evidence after phone assessment
Hi Calico8678

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum

If you marked it for the attention of the decision maker then it may well be taken into consideration when they make a decision.

You need to remember that it is the decision maker that awards the points, the assessor can only give guidance.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.