× Members

Do PIP payments stop when you put in a Mandatory Reconsideration?

More
1 year 11 months ago #270354 by lauren
Hi I have just sent in my Mandatory Reconsideration Form.I have read that my payments will stop until the form is revued.Is this true?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270372 by Gary
Hi lauren

If your claim is in payment and you believe you should have been awarded a higher award then you claim should continue whilst you put in for a MR.

If your claim is not in payment, you have been awarded standard rate and you apply for a MR as you believe you should have received enhanced rate then you claim will not start until the outcome of the MR.

You need to get your timing right as to when to apply for a MR.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lauren, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.