× Members

Ongoing Harassment

More
1 year 11 months ago #270356 by ShazzaWebo
Ongoing Harassment was created by ShazzaWebo
I am a new subscriber and I am really need some pointers if this is allowed here.
What can I do if I feel I am being targeted, harassed by a department within the ESA agency?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270361 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Ongoing Harassment
Hi ShazzaWebo

Welcome to the forum.

If you feel you are being harassed there are two things you can do.

1. Is put in a complaint to the DWP. You will find details in the following link. benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/general

2. You could involve your MP if you wanted to. Some MPs have been useful in helping claimants with complaints.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 11 months ago #270362 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Ongoing Harassment
Hello ShazzaWebo,

I write further to BIZ’s sound advice about contacting the DWP and your MP.

I had a major problem with the DWP about two years ago. (It was not to do with harassment.) I ended up writing a final letter to the DWP, summarising several months of fruitless communication. I sent a CC to my MP with a clear covering letter. This method worked swiftly.

Good luck,

Mari
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C, LL26

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.