× Members

pa4 or pa3 form?

More
1 year 11 months ago #270402 by richmond
pa4 or pa3 form? was created by richmond
Hi Benefits and work.
Please advise . I had asked before and was told that I need to ask for a PA3 FORM as I wanted to know what has been going on, I have been awarded my PIP on going at higher rate so I am very thankful with the support from Benefits and work. This was after the MR failed then there was a paper appeal which I won. when I called the DWP I was told for the information I wanted it was a PA4 FORM, on receiving it, it seems that the notes are from the first MR appeal, I am very confused and as I am so pleased with the outcome for future evidence I wasn't sure if I should have a more detailed report?

Thank you again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270456 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic pa4 or pa3 form?
Hi richmond

To answer your post we would need to know what type of assessment you had initially, was it a telephone/face to face assessment or was the assessment carried out using what information you had sent in.

The first type of assessment is called a PA4 whereas the second type of assesment is called a PA3.

You are confusing a paper appeal with an assessment, you need to ask for a copy of the assessors report, it is usually about 22 pages long (PA4) but this can vary.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: richmond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.