× Members

post PIP Review phonecalls (again)

More
1 year 11 months ago #270408 by ostia
post PIP Review phonecalls (again) was created by ostia
Hello
I just wondered, if a decision maker does call out of the blue to check on something in my PIP Review and I am in a noisy place/very stressed etc is it permittable to ask them to call when I am at home in a quiet place (with the form in front of me too).?

This is if I have to have a stressful phonecall rather than a letter from them (see previous query).
Many thanks
Ostia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270436 by peter
Replied by peter on topic post PIP Review phonecalls (again)
Hi Ostia,

I feel e sure that if you took a call in a stressful, noisy, or non-private place you would be well within your rights to ask them to call back at a time when you are more private.

After all it may just be impossible for you to hear the questions correctly and you may be somewhere where you can’t readily find a quieter place.

Obviously this should not be misused as a reason not to speak to them.

Regards
Pete

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.