× Members

PIP result

More
1 year 11 months ago #270413 by Pn4343
PIP result was created by Pn4343
thanks you so very much "Benefits and work" my husband has this week been awarded both parts low rate PIP. He has Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis, Osteoarthritis and FND. I know that he wouldn't have had the award if I hadn't had access to the marvellous information that Benefits and Work provide. I used all the PIP guides and followed the help pages to the letter. I've told so many of our friends about this site.
I have stayed a member for many years, always renewing my subscription, although I have been granted my award, I'm so glad I did. I felt that staying a subscriber would help other people. I do hope they have as much success as we have. Please keep up the great work you do for us all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270419 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP result
Hi Pn4343

Delighted to hear your husband's good news. Congratulations to you both. Glad to know that you found the information on the site so useful.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.