× Members

No Work Coach phone call

More
1 year 10 months ago #270418 by jojo0209
No Work Coach phone call was created by jojo0209
Hello

I’m fairly new to ESA, haven’t had my assessment yet. I was due my third telephone appointment with a work coach at 10:35am today and so far, no call. I’ve heard stories of how benefits have been stopped if you haven’t attended your appointment, and I’m concerned it might go against me if, for instance, the work coach says he tried to call and I didn’t answer. I actually sat at the table with my notes for two hours before I gave up waiting for him, but I’ve still had my phone on me at all times. Should I do anything, or wait and see if he calls me next week? (He only deals with ESA stuff on a Wednesday.)

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #270440 by peter
Replied by peter on topic No Work Coach phone call
Hi jojo0209

I think you should call the job centre and get them to note that you were available for the telephone appointment but never received the call.

That way your mind is at rest and they have been made aware.

I hope this helps
Regards
Pete

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.