× Members

PIP Claim Encouragement

More
1 year 11 months ago #270428 by Squirrel
PIP Claim Encouragement was created by Squirrel
I just want to say don't give up. I applied for PIP a few years ago, on mental and physical health grounds. It was an awful process, my mental health deteriorated due to the stress of it all. It was far worse than I had even imagined and I had to go to tribunal.
I starting using this website half way through and it really helped. I also got help from the Citizens Advice.
Now someone I know who has Arthiritis is applying and it has brought the trauma of it all back to me. Anyone applying needs guidance and support. Don't give up, fight for your rights and know that you are not alone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary, SUE C C, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.