× Members

Hello

More
1 year 11 months ago #270478 by Bewildered
Hello was created by Bewildered
I had help with completing my pip renewal last year, the lady never took a copy!
Now a year later I have a telephone medical and don't know what was put on the form.
I also have been seen by new consultants.
Can I add my new information at telephone interview/medical?
Can I answer questions based on how I am now?
I'm very anxious about it
Thank you
Lel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270480 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Hello
Hi Bewildered

Do have a look at our guide for PIP claims and reviews - so you at least know the sorts of questions that would have been answered on your behalf. I know you don't know exactly what was written, but I hope you have some idea of what your medical condition was like at the time. If you are told something was not on the form, you explain someone else filled it out for you. You can also say that your condition has deteriorated. Yes, you can give up-to-date information such as having been seen by new consultants on the call.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bewildered

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.