× Members

Thanks for all your help

More
1 year 11 months ago #270687 by Creativemesh
Thanks for all your help was created by Creativemesh
Submitted my renewal for PIP which was received by DWP on the 11th May. I followed the guides as I am due to receive my state pension soon and was made aware by the advice on this forum that I would not be able to get any increase to PIP after this. My circumstances had changed and mobility was getting worse so included everything in my renewal.
I rang DWP today as I had received an additional unexpected payment in my bank account. Lovely lady stated it was owed to me because of a rise in benefit rates. She also informed that a decision on my renewal had been made on the 19th May and a letter sent out, not yet received. However she told me that my daily living had been increased to the higher rate, I already had higher rate mobility.
So I am assuming that it has now been granted for a further period.
Thank you very much for all the help in the guides and the advice from the forum.
I can’t believe it was dealt with so quickly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, ivyfox, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270693 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thanks for all your help
Hi Creativemesh,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. It is great to hear such good news. I am pleased that you found B&W helpful. Thank you for you kind words.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.