× Members

Pip Review Award

More
1 year 10 months ago #271124 by dorothy007
Pip Review Award was created by dorothy007
Hello

I wonder if someone can advise me, as I am a bit confused. Yesterday, I received news regarding my PIP Review Award, which was good, and I would like to thank the forum for your wonderful help. This was my first review since first applying for PIP in 2019. However, I do not understand, as the letter states....I have been awarded PIP standard daily living and enhanced mobility (the same as back in 2019). However, it says for an "ongoing period".

Also on the back of the letter, it says they will contact me while getting pip to see if my needs have changed and the amount I get. This will be after 26th May 2032..Have they made a mistake? Should it be 2023..mind you that is short.

Thank you for your advice in advance Dee
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271127 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip Review Award
Hi dorothy007,
Well done on your award. Thank you for your kind words about our website, I'm glad you found it helpful.
Your award is ongoing which means that DWP have accepted that you have a disability which is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. As such they will review in 10 years time, so yes you did read that right!
Obviously if your disability does improve before then, you would need to notify DWP.
I hope this helps clarify.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lesley, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.