× Members

Accessing form ready for assessment

More
1 year 9 months ago #271659 by Charlotte
Accessing form ready for assessment was created by Charlotte
Hi! I’ve got my telephone assessment a week today. I did the online application so thought I would be able to log in and print off my form that I submitted, but I can’t seem to do that. I was sure I’d downloaded and saved it at the time I submitted it but I can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone know if I’m missing something and can actually find it online or do I need to ring them and request a copy? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #271664 by peter
Replied by peter on topic Accessing form ready for assessment
Hi Charlotte,

I’m not sure why you can’t access your data online but, if you have your telephone assessment next week I would strongly advise you call and request a copy.

If you then somehow manage to find it on line then well and good but at least you will have a copy available to you.

Regards
Pete

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 9 months ago #271710 by Charlotte
Replied by Charlotte on topic Accessing form ready for assessment
Hi Pete

When I follow the link to the form that was in the original email I was sent, it looks like all I can do is submit further evidence.

Do you know of any other way I can ‘log in’ as such?

Thanks

More
1 year 9 months ago #271749 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Accessing form ready for assessment
Hi Charlotte

Quite often when you complete a form online, if you do not download the form at the time of completing then you will not be able to download the form, you will have to contact DWP and ask for a copy, if you get no joy then make a freedom of information request.

I came across this situation recently when I applied for a Household Support Fund for a client, usually I download the application form once I completed it but this time I forgot and could not go back to get a copy, the claim was successful but it taught me a lesson.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
1 year 9 months ago #271752 by Saracen
Replied by Saracen on topic Accessing form ready for assessment
Hi Gary, small correction: I think you mean a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act. An SAR is made by an individual who wants access to their own personal data.

By contrast, Freedom of Information requests are requests for data which is NOT personal data. For example, one might put in a FOI request to ask how many PIP Mandatory Reconsideration requests had been submitted to DWP in 2021 and how many of those were rejected.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 year 9 months ago #271754 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Accessing form ready for assessment
Hi Saracen

You are correct, had the wrong brain in gear.

ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/your-right-...ject-access-request/

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.