× Members

A heartfelt Thankyou to Benefits & Work

More
1 year 9 months ago #272078 by SurlyRider
A heartfelt Thankyou to Benefits & Work was created by SurlyRider
I just wanted to get a very big thankyou to the founders of Benefits & Work and everybody who contributes .

I recieved my PIP decision this morning and I am happy to say that I have been awarded PIP ( I don't know which rate yet)

This is *absolutely * due to help from Benefits & Work & mainly the excellent PIP course I did before claiming Plus I'm pretty sure that requesting Capita record my assessment helped.

We are living in a sad time where benefits claimants not only have to battle with health issues but dealing with institutionalised hostility and discrimination from the DWP which can be soul destroying and have very serious consequences on one's mental health not to mention leading to the non claiming of benefits and the terrible hardship this results in.

I myself put off claiming for PIP for almost two years as I was so ill and just couldn't face the stress and negativity .

However with the help of the resources here and to just be in contact with people who understand the impact longterm health problems have on one's life is so life affirming. It's a life raft. It's not an overstament to say its a life saver.

So thankyou so so much to Holiday Whitehead and Steve Donnison , what you have here is a very bright light shining in a huge pool of darkness. I can't thankyou enough. Thanks also to everyone else who helps to run this site and especially work on the online courses. Blessings to you all. X
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank, denby, ivyfox, BIS, Gary, SUE C C, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #272095 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic A heartfelt Thankyou to Benefits & Work
Hi SurlyRider

Thank you for your warm kind words.

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 9 months ago #272106 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic A heartfelt Thankyou to Benefits & Work
Hi SurlyRider,
Thank you for your kind words.It is fantastic news and good to know that B&W has helped.
Well done.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.