× Members

Update PIP for vestibular disorder and eagles syndrome

More
1 year 7 months ago #273444 by Alea
I have just received PIP appeal outcome following a tribunal hearing last week. I have been successful in my claim for PIP for difficulties with planning and following journeys due to a severe vestibular disorder called semicircular canal dehiscence. It has been a long road, but I cannot thank this site enough. The information has guided me through a difficult and stressful time. I had felt like giving up on many occasions. The DWP seem to have a narrow view of what 'disability' is and if you do not easily fit their box then zero points awarded. I challenged the DWP decision and thankfully the tribunal agreed. Thank you Benefits and Work for all your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #273445 by LL26
Hi Alea,
What wonderful news, well done! It is always nice to hear positive stories. Thank you for sharing your news, these kind of stories help encourage others to continue with their own claims. I'm glad that you found our website helpful.
Once again well done!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.