× Members

Thank you

More
1 year 7 months ago #273641 by LorB
Thank you was created by LorB
Just want to thank everyone with helping me get my PIP assessment. If it had not have been for the help and advice from the moderators and guides I wouldn't now have a 10 year award.
After being turned down last year,when I scored nil on all the points, I have gone on to get 8 points. I was feeling very deflated last year on being turned down when I knew I should have got an award, I hadn't got the heart to go for an MR but this year I tried again and the above tells the story.
Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith, denby, Gary, SUE C C, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #273643 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Thank you
Hi Specialone

Thank you for your post, it will encourage other members who are thinking of giving up to carry on with the fight and it can at times be a fight.

Many congratulations on the award and well done. I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LorB

More
1 year 7 months ago #273645 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Thank you
Hi Specialone,
It's a big well done from me too. Thank you for your update. As per Gary, stories like these do help encourage other members to continue with MR and or appeals.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LorB, Jelena

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.