× Members

Pip review

More
1 year 6 months ago #273983 by motorhead
Pip review was created by motorhead
I finally received my pip review decision today.Ihad been waiting for six months. I previously had an award for four years.It was for enhanced for both daily living and mobility. I was told today after review it was an ongoing award staying at enhanced for both.I used your site to help me and it paid off.I treated the form as a new claim.I added extra pages to describe in detail every problem I had .I also pointed out the points I received from the first form and told them to look at the previous form and what the assessor and decision maker had said. I also sent a support letter from my GP. I again thank you for all your advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Gary, SUE C C, Stephen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #274004 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip review
Hi motorhead

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. Thankyou for your post, it will give hope to fellow members who have been waiting many months for an answer.

It may have taken 6 months to get an answer but you can now relax and de-stress.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.