× Members

PIP MR

More
1 year 5 months ago #274950 by Asti
PIP MR was created by Asti
Hi all,

I just want to say a big thank you for this site. I submitted a MR for daily living PIP. I was on a 10 year PIP with standard for both parts of PIP. My circumstances have changed so I applied for a new award. I had a telephone assessment and was given enhanced for mobility. As the amount of daily tasks I can do has reduced I put in an MR, I used all the information from this site on how to do this and sent it off. Well I got the decision about 10 weeks later and I was awarded the enhanced on the daily living. I now have enhanced for both components for an indefinite period all thanks to this site. So if you are thinking about submitting an MR read all the information on this site and do it. The whole process is so stressful, especially now as the talk of means testing has now been mentioned!!!!!!
Astrid
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #274952 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic PIP MR
Hi Asti,
Thank you for sharing your good news. Well done! It is always good to know that our website has been helpful.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.