× Members

PIP

More
1 year 5 months ago #275122 by BirtyB
PIP was created by BirtyB
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your hard work. I first subscribed when I was doing a mandatory reconsideration, then appeal for my wife's PIP about 6 years ago. I have used the guides since then to do a successful PIP mandatory reconsideration for my neighbour and my wife's PIP renewal. This year I decided to take the plunge and ask for the move from low rate DLA to PIP due to my worsening conditions. I was awarded enhanced Daily Living and Standard mobility. I decided to ask for a mandatory reconsideration and have now been awarded the enhanced rate for both. I also used the new online form to claim and provide further evidence (a lot of it). I found this far better than the paper form as you can give a lot more detail without having to fill in extra sheets. I also liked that when you submitted the claim and additional evidence the sent a text message to say they had received it (no more saying it didn't arrive). I will of course carry on subscribing even though I have got an ongoing award, as I want to continue to support you and I just love getting the emails with the latest news. Thank you again
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #275141 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP
Hi BirtyB

Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Great news congratulations and well done, you can now take your well deserved rest to re-charge your batteries.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 5 months ago #275149 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic PIP
Excellent to hear of all your success, well done and you managed to do it using the online application form, which I admit I struggled with back in 2019 it was the 2016 edition. I too eventually received an ongoing award but have also opted to continue my membership to support the excellent work of the team at B&W. Well done again BirtyB :) :) :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.