× Members

PIP Review

More
1 year 5 months ago #275262 by Leon630
PIP Review was created by Leon630
Hi all, especially, to the moderators for their advice that is, as always extremely appreciated: :-). I received a letter from PIP for my annual review. I had, had a letter saying my 'award' had been extended until 2023, however, the inevitable happened and I had to complete the review by April 2022! I filled in the form. as daunting as it is and waited for the letter. 'About' four weeks ago, I received four calls, all same day from PIP! I missed them all as I had, had a really bad night and was sleeping... I rang them back as soon as I could to explain my situation. I then received a call the next morning, I was asked a couple of questions but nothing out of the ordinary. I have now received my 'renewal', both at enhanced rate until 2025. They will contact me during, or, after October 2024 though. However, I could not have completed the form, let alone, 'coped' with a telephone call had it not been for this site and the excellent moderators who, not only answer questions, but 'give us all that little bit more confidence'. So, THANK YOU! Leon630
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #275271 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review
Hi Leon630

Well, what can I say, congratulations on your award and thank you for telling your story as it does give encouragement to fellow forum members.

You can now relax and enjoy the festive period.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leon630

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.