× Members

UCD50 Result

More
1 year 4 months ago #275616 by BudgetLaptop
UCD50 Result was created by BudgetLaptop
I wanted to offer thanks to the moderators that responded to my previous messages and in general for the outstanding guides on your website.

I had an assessment about a week ago, received a decision within 2 days and have been placed in the LCWRA group, I can only attribute this to the information in your guides as the assessor commented on how detailed my UCD50 form was.

It is a tad early, however; "Merry Christmas" to you all... Thank you once again for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #275621 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic UCD50 Result
Hi BudgetLaptop

Many congratulations on your successful UC assessment. It is good to hear that the guides were so useful to you. Well done.

And Merry Christmas to you too.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.