× Members

PIP - My doctor send me the review that PIP asked him to clarify .

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #289989 by RIA
Hello!.
I have requested the PA4, but nothing yet has arrived in the post.
I will be re-applying for the PIP allowance as I suffer from OCD, badly, I took your questionnaire and it clearly states that I should be awarded the higher rate of PIP under the Daily Living component.
I scored 10 points for the Mobility component.
My anxiety has led to me relying on alcohol to help numb all the issues I'm dealing with.
I had a Health screening programme with my Dr's surgery, and I was honest and told the Nurse that I am drinking too much , just to erase the issues in my life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #290007 by BIS
Hello Ria

I'm sorry that you're struggling so much. I hope that you manage to get some notes on your records regarding your spinal issues.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.