× Members

Help to work out PIP award from first payment + timeline for those interested

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #285856 by Gary
Hi Charlotte

Congratulations on your award, just in time for Christmas, you can now relax.

I was talking to a client last week, he received PA4 report which was all 'A' but received text message from DWP informing him he had been awarded standard rate for both components which he was happy with as he was then eligible to claim SDP as he was in receipt IR ESA, infact ESA phoned him and informed him he would get SDP backdated to date of PIP award.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris, Charlotte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #285863 by Chris
Well done Charlotte - I second Gary with what he's said.

Glad the calculations I guessed, turned out to be the accurate ones, having worked in Finance for nearly 17 years in the past, it shows, I've still got it hahaha. :)

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlotte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.