× Members

Rang DWP

More
2 months 6 hours ago #288352 by Bud
Rang DWP was created by Bud
Yesterday for my PA4, received it today. Although I did ask the manager to send me a copy as soon as they got it, so I think that’s what happened.

I got 8 points, so I’ve lost 4. Can I start my MR right away or do I wait for the letter? Would it be best to ring them right away or wait for the official letter & send it off in the post?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288383 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Rang DWP
Hi Bud

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of points. You can't submit an MR until you receive the decision letter. However, I would advise you to start reading the Guide to PIP Appeals (which contains the MR information) and start working out how you are going to contradict what they have said.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288386 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Rang DWP
Thanks Bis, I’m already on it & have been doing my homework ever since my assessments a few weeks ago.

I had the assessment recorded & I’ve got a copy of it, so that will help.

They said that my assessment was sent to audit. Although the assessment is quite favorable in parts , I just didn’t get the points. I suspected the assessor was in training too as she asked if someone could listen in. So do you think it’s possible she may have given me the points, but the audit took them away?

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288388 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Rang DWP
Hi Bud

It's possible that after it was audited that points were reduced, but that's something you will never know unless you try and put in for a Subject Access Request and you ask to be sent the result of the audit. (They would probably find a reason not to give it you.)

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288395 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Rang DWP
Thanks BIS, do I get that from DWP?

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288397 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Rang DWP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.