× Members

Rang DWP

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288399 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Rang DWP
Thanks Gary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288400 by Bud
Sorry I was too hasty posting there. Could I ring DWP to get this?

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288402 by Bud
Thanks Gary. I’ve filled my form in & sent it off. Apologies to whoever has to read my many questions sent in haste.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288416 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Rang DWP
Hi Bud,

Don't worry about it :)
We all tend to sometimes panic, or need answers on the spur of the moment, when awaiting for these things.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288421 by Bud
I’m a doer not a thinker Chris, 😊 Thanks.

I have done an MR before but would I contradict the PA4, & explain why I should get extra points? I’ve been reading up on guides & making notes then realised I’m driveling on again. It gets a bit overwhelming as I’m sure everyone knows. I just need stabilizing every so often & reassurance.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288433 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Rang DWP
Hi Bud

Don't be so hard on yourself. You don't 'drivel' at all. These situations are horribly stressful.

In your MR - look at all the questions where you didn't score what you expected and in each case, say why you think the assessor was wrong - the evidence you have to back up what you're saying (information that was already on the form, additional evidence you sent in or what you said at the assessment) and what you think you should have scored.

Use comments like: '"the assessor was mistaken...," "the assessor misunderstood...", the assessor has omitted...," and "the assessor has not read ..." (or anything similar).

Don't waste time on issues that won't earn you additional points like spelling errors.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.