× Members

Post 16 PIP claim Horizon 16 dept

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288601 by Lisa64
Post 16 PIP claim Horizon 16 dept was created by Lisa64
My son who receives DLA got his letter to ask about applying for PIP . We phoned and said yes and waited on the paper forms. Nothing arrived so I chased it in September. Id already sent back my appointee form . His DLA award is due to end in July so I chased it again. No problem DLA end and speaking to PIP they said it was with dept Horizon 16 which deals with 16yr olds changing to PIP. She said only they can issue the form so she could only re request it by email again.
Why is this such a hassle?. It's literally just papers forms I want to fill out. All she said was they keep changing who deals with what and even she's frustrated with it. Anyone had the same issues?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #288617 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Post 16 PIP claim Horizon 16 dept
Hi Lisa64

I'm sorry to hear of the hassles you are experiencing. It will be interesting to see if any other members are in the same situation.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.