× Members

Dragging out the pain: PIP Decision

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288708 by Rossi1999
Dragging out the pain: PIP Decision was created by Rossi1999
I had a text 3 weeks ago, saying they had received all the information from the "Health Professional". It may take 6 weeks to make a decision. Today, I had a letter which I opened, hardly bearing to look....It read... We now have all the information to make a decision, there is no need to contact us...
They couldn't add to the stress of this process if they tried. What next, another letter saying "Nearly made a decision". They can't blame a COVID backlog for a terrible system. It's a nerve wracking procedure anyway, without this slow water torture. Is this normal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288719 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Dragging out the pain: PIP Decision
Hi Horty

Sometimes, they send out a letter as well as a text, and other times, they don't. It's very hit-and-miss; who gets what, I'm afraid. So yes, it is pretty normal.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.