× Members

Anyone Complained Re Capita Assessment

More
3 weeks 17 hours ago #289962 by Sheila 966
Replied by Sheila 966 on topic Anyone Complained Re Capita Assessment
Many thanks BIS - I'd like to be flippant and say nothing ventured, nothing gained - but anger at the assessment drove me forward - I'd like to think that the Assessor will now be audited herself for every case she has put forward to the DWP - but doubt that will happen :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Anji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 13 hours ago #289972 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Anyone Complained Re Capita Assessment
Hi Shiela,

Knowing the auditors of the assessors, I'd likely guess that they'd simply tick a box as completed, never mind how good or bad the job was done. This type of thing happens all over. I remember when I worked in local government, my team manager was only bothered about getting full assurance when it come to auditing, despite the amount of unprofessional things that used to happen there, and how staff got away with things such as bullying, and abusing the sickness policy! So glad I don't work at that place anymore, with those kind of people!

Regards, Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966

More
3 weeks 12 hours ago #289978 by Blueberry Owl
Replied by Blueberry Owl on topic Anyone Complained Re Capita Assessment
Well done Sheila. Fingers crossed for you going forward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, Anji

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.