× Members

Scottish Adult Disability Payment

More
1 month 1 week ago #289289 by Porschehb
Scottish Adult Disability Payment was created by Porschehb
A few years ago I was moved from DLA maximum award to lower award on PIP as the criteria is different. After moving to Scotland recently I am about to be moved to ADP. Is there a separate guidance manual for this on this site or is one about to be produced, As I am sure the criteria may well be different again and I will have to go through more trauma to keep any award I currently receive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #289326 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Scottish Adult Disability Payment
Hi Porschehb

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

I have had a quick check, there is no seperate guide for ADP claimants.

My understanding is that the questions in the ADP form are the same as PIP and that our guides can be used , if I am wrong one of our mods will put me right.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 6 days ago #289329 by AshleyMcab
Replied by AshleyMcab on topic Scottish Adult Disability Payment
Hi the following is an extract from

www.socialsecurity.gov.scot/guidance-res...t-disability-payment

What happens after the transfer
We’ll write to the client to tell them:

the rate of daily living and care components they'll get (this will be the same as they were getting for PIP)

when their PIP award will end and when their Adult Disability Payment will start

what kind of changes in their condition they must tell us about
when we’ll review their Adult Disability Payment

their rights to a re-determination or appeal of their award

We’ll review the client’s Adult Disability Payment around the time they would have had their PIP reviewed by DWP.

If the transfer process starts because the client reports a change to DWP, we’ll review their Adult Disability Payment as soon as case transfer is finished.

The criteria is broadly the same as PIP bout the assessment process is completely different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.