× Members

RE: Newspaper article about WCA being scrapped

More
1 month 3 days ago #289685 by Kuju2
Hiya all

Have just come across this newspaper article online and it has sent me into a spin:

www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail....-516000-28826710.amp

I currently only receive income realated ESA with no PIP. This article has got me really worried! I think I should perhaps try and claim for PIP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 days ago #289715 by Gordon
K

I could not find a date on the article you have linked to but this is not new news.

These are the plans being put forward by the current Government they will not be implemented until after the next election if they win it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 day ago #289740 by Kuju2
Article is dated 20th MArch 2024, which is why I am in a spin.

More
1 month 1 day ago #289742 by BIS
Hi Kuju2

As Gordon said in his post - this news hasn't just come out, and I would wait and see what happens after the next General Election.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 1 day ago #289745 by Mollie
That online newspaper has some very incorrect and misleading articles in it and should come with a warning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.