× Members

Scottish adult disability payment

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #289690 by copshaw
Scottish adult disability payment was created by copshaw
Almost 8 months and still not heard a word ,contacted them many times same answer ,that they are months behind seemingly employing more staff,really hard to deal with mentally when you are constantly waiting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #289994 by copshaw
Replied by copshaw on topic Scottish adult disability payment
Letter came on Monday award for 5 years so once again thanks to everyone at benefits and work couldn’t do it without you ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prudent, Sheila 966

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #290016 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Scottish adult disability payment
Hi Copshaw

Many congratulations on your successful ADP. That is good to hear. Glad we could help.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @ADP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #290021 by Prudent
Replied by Prudent on topic Scottish adult disability payment
Great news! You can relax a bit now.

Please can I ask if this was a new claim or a renewal? I submitted a renewal form at the start of September and still haven't heard anything. Whenever I phone I am told it is in a queue.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290071 by copshaw
Replied by copshaw on topic Scottish adult disability payment
It was a renewal and I put down the changes to my health ,I didn’t get a higher award but I wanted to make them aware my health has deteriorated I got full mobility 12 points and standard care 11 points ,one point off getting a higher award I could appeal but after waiting 8 months almost I’m happy with the result ,
I phoned them on many occasions and they were truthful in saying it had been a far greater undertaking than they planned for but have extra staff now ,so hopefully you will here soon good luck

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.