× Members

Lcwra Backpay Help

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289739 by J.b
Lcwra Backpay Help was created by J.b
Hi Gordon,

I've just been awarded LCWRA I am trying to figure out the date from which I can count the three months from. My first fit note (that I could find on my journal) was sent to them (by me) on the 16 September 2022, however the fit note goes from 1st November 2021 to 1st November 2022. And previous to that I had told my work coach a thousand times about my mental health issues and disability to which the ignored me. I was never told I needed to give them fit notes or report a health change. But you can see a history of me trying to communicate this information to my work coach (or should I say coaches.. as they kept on changing the person) through my journal from almost since I first applied to UC. What is your advice? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289753 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Lcwra Backpay Help
Jb

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other's topics as it can lead to confusion over what is being asked and risks the wrong information being provided.

I'm afraid the clock only started when you provided a Fit Note so your back payment should start from the beginning of the fourth full period following this date.

However, your post suggests that you only provided Fit Notes covering the period 11/21 to 11/22. If this is the case then it is possible that the award will only apply from the beginning of the fourth period following the Decision Date, although this may be an appealable Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.