× Members

PIP MR

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289828 by Bud
PIP MR was created by Bud
Hello, I’m sure I’ve asked this before, but just want to check. Where do I send my MR, is it PIP 2, Mail Handling Site A? I’ve not had the letter yet so I can’t send it to the address of that letter. I’m just preparing it all as it will probably come the day I’m in hospital & I won’t have the energy to mess with it at that time.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289841 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP MR
Bud

I'm afraid I cannot confirm this address.

You should be able to use the address on any previous letter that you have had about your PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #289869 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic PIP MR
Thank you Gordon.

Anyone else able to confirm this for me please?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289889 by dan123
Replied by dan123 on topic PIP MR
Hi Bud,

The address I sent my PIP MR to was

Personal Independence Payment 4
Post Handling Site B
Wolverhampton
WV99 1AA

This was the address on the last letter I received from them. They have since confirmed they received my MR so they will get it if you send it to this address. I am not sure though if it could vary from person to person. As in it is possible that they could have slightly different addresses to do with maybe the first letter of your surname so as to split the workload up. I doubt it though. Maybe some other people could confirm this address for PIP MR's.

Dan

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289906 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP MR
Hi dan123

The DWP address does vary across the regions, it is always best to check and make sure the address is correct before you send in any correspondence.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.