× Members

UC WCA Telephone Assessment

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289830 by Lucy72
UC WCA Telephone Assessment was created by Lucy72
Just a quick question, do they always ask for a telephone assessment for UCWC? Son in law has severe and chronic disabilities. I am his appointee. Forms filled out thoroughly and evidence provided, but sill they want to to a phone assessment. They also said he has to be present with me but I am speaking for him so why does he need to be there if he’s not going to say anything! Advice please. I’ve gone through this before with my husband and daughters WCA, but my son in law is more severely disabled so I thought they wouldn’t have asked for the phone assessment, but I was wrong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #289844 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC WCA Telephone Assessment
L

They can carry out a face to face assessment, a video call, a phone one or a paper review. If you think a paper review would be more appropriate then you should contact the Assessment Provider but you may struggle to change it given all the questions will be directed to you and not your son-in-law.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.