× Members

Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ?

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289886 by terdun9
Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ? was created by terdun9
Out of the blue I have got the dreaded Brown envelope with the reverie questions, this is not due yet so it's sort of out of the blue.
Now I think I have a huge problem as I have not been to see a doctor for a long time. With the Covid around still and shielding all the time the only time I really had any medical attention was when I have surgery on one of my shoulders, I still need the same surgery done to the other one.

So as I have nothing evidence wise to give to DWP do I have a hope in hell.

How am I going to be able to tell them everything, it's much the same, there is no point going to a doctor to get gems you don't want to be told, just go home and get on with it.

Help PLEASE

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #289901 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Surrise renewa;/revewie of pips ?
Hi terdun9

Did you keep a copy of the original form, if you did then use it as a template and make any changes necessary such as prescription changes, any new conditions, remember you must have had a new condition for 3 months and expected to last for at least 9 months.

If you have no new support documents, then use your previous support document if it is still relevant.

You normally get a renewal form up to a year before your claim runs out, before covid it was 6 months but there has been a bit of a backlog.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.